This is a fun tag. This is the 6th picture in my 6th folder. Josh on his first day of Kindergarten back in 2006. Boy he was excited! I have to say that I'm jealous of his small little bucket of supplies. Now, we have to come up with a whole list of things. No kidding, the list was a whole page...dry erase markers, construction paper of all sizes, sketch pads, binders and folders (and they had to be certain colors too), paper plates, ziplock bags, index cards...oh my heavens. The list went on and on. I had my Mom and Dad with me and it still took us forever to find everything on the list. Back then it was easy. Just the basics. Didn't you just love Kindergarten?
January Happenings
6 years ago

4 comments:
What a cute picture.
Mary - When you leave your blog address on other blogs, you get peekers! Your blog is too cute!
Such a cutie!
he looks so little...BTW...love the new background...way cute!
Post a Comment