Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Fashion Show

This afternoon I was privileged to be invited to the premier fashion show of the season. Everyone who is anyone is invited. I got front row seats. The models? Miss Abby and cousin Miss Lilian. The backstage designers? The lovely Rebekah and Julianne. And of course the comic relief, Brandon, Josh and Ethan.

Brandon the Bunny.



Josh, the cowboy extraordinaire.





And check out those fashions! The models were outstanding.



I can't wait till the next season. Good job to all involved. What a great fashion show.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I'm so sad I missed this premier event! The best part is looking at all their dressups and remembering all the times that I played dress ups in the exact same outfits!!

Sarah said...

What creative fashions and what beautiful models!

Melissa@thebblog said...

love, love, love it. Was rebekah inspired by the dalton family videos?